Monday, March 14, 2005

Out of Commission

My D70 kit has been reduced to a piece of paper. I was having a problem with the Kit lens. It wasn't autofocussing and the max aperture was somehow stuck at 3.8 (it should be 3.5). Well, i hope the good folks at Nikon bring my kit back to me healthy.

Bought this thing last year june. Might as well give it a good service before the warranty expires... The Penang Branch of Nikon was pretty easy to find. All I had to do was park in front of City Bayview Hotel, take a walk to the next building, hope on the elevator for the 8th floor and ring that door bell... Drop the camera fill some forms (actually the nice lady will fill it for u). That's it, surrendered the equipment to them. And hope all this will not cost me more than the petrol and coins i stuff into that parking meter.

Bye bye D70, see you soon... *sniff* sniff*

No comments: