Tuesday, June 14, 2005

D70 has returned

Finally my camera has return to my hands after I pass Emily a bunch of Go Chap 's

Painful... not entirely sure if necessary.. But brand spanking new CCD now. Compared to Mut's predicament (which was accidental).. mine was definately deserved.. Dun Fak with sensor-tive equipment .... coppish?.. that's like tattooed into my head now.

It was 2 weeks ago i got it back. Have yet to shoot anything since.

Today I decided to blog: cuz' I m troubled. What the future hold for me? I m still stuck on the island... An island filled with countless crazy buggers who has complete disregard of decent ppl like myself.. (if I can be call decent la).. no matter on the asphalt roadways or the office.

Second fiddle... office boy... polyon pusher... Man, what the future holds... Why can't it be simpler? May be i shud become a monk or somethng... but what is a monk in this country man? beggers? U know.. those at food courts.. walking up to u with their hands out...

Sigh.. I think i need to shave my head.

2 comments:

lionel319 said...

monk can't see evil
monk can't hear evil
monk can't think evil
monk can't fantasize
monk can't fak
monk can't m@$7ur8@7u
u still wanna be monk ?

big_fish said...

OMG.. someone read my blog hahahahah...

that's new to me man.