Thursday, April 28, 2005

My Nikon is back with Nikon again

Ah yes, recently I got my D70 body back earlier than my kit lens.

My kit lens' repairs requires some parts from Japan that is pending delivery to the service center. Having an itchy shutter finger, I ask to havethe body back first... didn't I blog about this? ... anyhow, attempted to clean my sensor on numerous occasions... in the process I scratched my focussing screen... IDIOT!!!

Well, since my warranty is valid till June this year, I decided to send the body back again hoping Nikon will let me have a new focus screen for free, and I asked for a sensor clean this time (which I found out from Nikon is FOC ... now why did I go and clean it myself? IDIOT...)

On the very same day I decided to send my Nikon body back again, my friendly camera vendor called to tell my my new SB800 has arrived.. Yippee... errr.. but I m sending the body in... after a dilematic deliberation, Aiya.. get it fixed first la....

So I m bodyless, with a new flash, and 2 lens that I can't use till the body comes back...

And my girl finally got a job on the island.... blessing or damnation? Time will tell.

Still stuck in Penang!!! Malaysia is truly a third world country!!!

Rants, Henry, that's all I got!!!

1 comment:

lionel319 said...

good to hear that you no longer hafta travel afar for seeing each other :)
Where's your gal working ? :)