Thursday, April 28, 2005

The People I Loath!!!

There are certan folks at work that I utterly despises. Over the year that I have spent/wasted/rotted (pick one) here in Penang, I have heard rants of injustice during performance review, I have seen abuse of "ka-ching-ness" with system administrator to give his work priority over other colleagues, I have received an unsincere wedding invite from him (my prejusice is that he only invited me cuz there were tables to fill and angpow to make up for cost). Basically there are folks in this office that I do not want to have anything to do with.

Perhaps I m just blogging this because my friend told me that I m judgemental about folks that I judge him just by the cover. I may be still partial, perhaps blunt on my coments, but I belive 7 years is more than enuf time to see thru a person.

Perhaps my inability to tolerate bullshit will be my ultimate downfall.

I utterly despise the housemates I have too. Particularly when it comes with cleaniness. What to do, I m not a native in Penang, have to rent, have to share rent, and property in Penang is unreasonably expensive. No matter what they claim, Penang IS NOT a city....

and the Cityboy rants on.

No comments: